Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ohhhh... I'm Leavin' on a Jet Plane....

Ha ha!! Yeaaaahhhh!! This will be my FINAL post Stateside!!!!!!! I am beside myself! I'm all packed - though not as lightly as I had hoped - and I'm ready to go! I can't believe my departure has FINALLY arrived!! And I have SO MANY AMAZING things lined up!! I still can't believe that I will be walking among the Stones at Stonehenge!! You will have to check back for Pics!!

I'm not really sure what else to say at this point. If you know me, then you know the past couple of years have been really shitty. But not anymore! I've already made some arrangement for my extended stay in London after my little adventure. I will be doing a bunch of Theatre workshops, auditioning, and meeting with London agents (several US agencies have London offices, so that got me started). And since I am a Union actor, I am automatically eligible for British Actor's Equity. Now, that definitely helped TONS!! They have reciprocal agreements with Union members. And, I have found a place to stay that is right in the heart of it all! So, I have plenty to look forward to!!!

Also, my creative energy is starting to spark and stir. Finally. I was wondering if it was dead. I haven't written anything of consequence in a horrifically long time. It will be interesting to see where it leads! Perhaps I will write an amazing play that I will star in and will open in a fabulous West End Theatre!! OK.... that is probablt going a bit overboard, but you never know. And I am dramatic by nature!! Oh, and let's not forget crazy! :)

Anyway... I have to run! So much to do, so little time! The next time I write, it will be from London!

No comments: