Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Foggy London Town!

Okay.... let me start off by saying that I L-O-V-E Love London! I have been running around like a mad woman for the past few days! I don't even want to stop! I can't really write a full blog right this second, but I will be able to once I head out on Friday!! suffice it say that I am having a GREAT time!! Just got back from the Globe theatre where I chatted to a guy about theatre and possibly staying in London as an actor!! It was GREAT! I have met so many great people already. And I have never been hit on so much in my life! Not counting trolls... These guys are actually cute! The guy who just walked around the grocery store with me was very cute and I may go out with him tomorrow!

Any-hoo.... I have to run. But I promise to write a proper entry full of aventurous tales in the next few days!

Well... I'm off to try this Irish cider that Al recommened!!

No comments: